Jewelry Care Recommendations
Your G&D jewelry is precious and requires care and attention. We recommend the following daily considerations so that they are preserved as long as possible:
- Be sure to handle your jewelry with care.
- Remove your jewelry when washing your hands or using corrosive products that could permanently damage precious metal, stones or pearls.
- Do not sleep with your jewelry on.
- Take your regular activities into consideration when wearing your jewelry, including potential for impact (e.g.different sports, etc.)
- Keep your jewelry away from intense sources of heat and extreme temperature changes.
- You may clean your fine jewelry with a very soft brush in soapy water, followed by a rinse in clean water, or using an UltraSonic. Before using an UltraSonic, however, please see the guidelines for each specific gemstone that you have on your piece of Jewelry.
- Jewelry can become scratched when coming into contact with one another. We recommend you to store them individually in the G&D box or pouch that you received at the time of purchase, or the jewelry box that you have, still keeping them separate from your other jewelry pieces.
- Chains should be closed and laid flat to avoid their becoming tangled.
- Be sure to avoid storing multiple pieces of jewelry together to avoid scratches or dents.