Enjoy Free Shipping within US
We accept custom orders:
– be it from the inventory we have on hand, where you can ask us to set the gem you like to have on that specific piece, the finger size that exactly matches you, or
– a completely different piece that you have always dreamed of and would like it to come alive.
With your custom request for the piece from our inventory, please include:
1. Product name and number
2. Type, color, and the size of the stone in carat weight
3. Your exact finger size (for rings)
4. Color and Karat of the gold you would like to have the piece in
If it’s a completely new design, and have nothing to do with our inventory, then in addition to whatever is mentioned above, please, include the sketch of the piece you have dreamed of.
Of course do not forget to include your contact info, as:
– Full Name
– Phone Number
– E-mail address
so that we can get back to you.
After you received a quote on your custom order, call us or e-mail us your questions, so that we can go over the quote with you, and discuss the details.
Our creations are more than pieces of jewelry. They are an art form, an embodiment of personal passions; a love for music, an appreciation of classical art and an obsession with detail.
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more…
HOW TO MEASURE RING SIZE
Here Are The Steps On How To Measure Ring Size
Measure your finger at the end of the day. Do not measure it when it is hot or cold.
Remember that the two hands differ slightly in size: a ring worn on a finger of the left hand will not be a perfect fit for the same finger on the right hand.
Make sure that the chosen size leaves enough room for the ring to pass easily along the entire length of the finger.
To measure your finger you can use a tape measure. Measure the circumference of your finger in mm. This measurement corresponds to the size of the ring.
Ring Size Chart