All sales and orders are considered final unless otherwise noted.
Below is the list of items that cannot be returned, refunded or exchanged under any circumstances:
- Custom orders of any kind
- Engraved, embossed, customized or otherwise personalized items
- Loose gemstones and diamonds
- Items that were not in our stock, but we made them per your request
- Worn, used and altered items, without original tags and stickers
Returns are accepted within 14 days of receipt, for exchange or refund to the original payment type.
The piece that needs to be returned should be in a new and unused state, in perfect condition, with all protective materials in place, tags and stickers attached to them. We will not accept any return if the product shows signs of wear, has been used, or altered from its original condition in anyway.
Without prior notification, the item will not be accepted.
- Contact our office by e-mailing to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to returning your item. We will email the approval within one business day.
- Make a copy of the original Invoice or E-mail order confirmation.
- We recommend using your original shipping box, when packaging your return, including all original packaging boxes, materials and certificates.
- You can ship your item via FedEx or UPS, and making sure that the package is fully insured and signature required.
- We strongly recommend you keep note of your return tracking number.
- We are not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- For security purposes do not write Jewelry anywhere on the box.
- Send your items to:
G&D Unique Designs Attn:Returns/Exchanges P.O.Box 27914, Fresno, CA 93729
Refunds are issued within 7 business days and they go back to the card the item was purchased, less 3% bank fee.
All original laboratory reports, appraisals and sales receipts must be included with the shipment. If the original grading certificate is not returned along with the stone, a $200 service charge will be deducted in addition to the certificate replacement cost.
All packaging materials such as ring boxes, certificates of authenticity, etc., must be returned in their original condition.
For further information on the Return Policy, please see our Conditions of Sale.